Deadline: May 17, 2019
Apply for the YGAP yher Accelerator Program for Female Entrepreneurs 2019. The yher Accelerator Program is a powerful opportunity for passionate female impact entrepreneurs in the Pacific who are at the early stages of building businesses and organisations that exist to change the lives of people living in poverty, with a preference for ventures who have an impact on women and girls.
YGAP truly believes that change is driven by socially conscious businesses and they want to see women running bigger and better ventures. They take a holistic approach to the program, accelerating not just your venture but YOU as an entrepreneur, ensuring you have the tools, techniques, courage and tribe of women supporting you to handle the roller coaster journey that is life as an impact entrepreneur.
- Accelerator: A week-long intensive entrepreneurship program designed to fast track your early stage venture. They’ll provide training and mentorship while also connecting you to an inspiring group of fellow female entrepreneurs working hard to create a better world.
- Mentorship: Connection to a network of mentors from across the world throughout the Accelerator week, providing you with a wealth of entrepreneurship experience to help you build a bulletproof strategy for impact and growth.
- High-Tea: An opportunity for you to network with potential funders, mentors and supporters and to pitch your venture as the week comes to a close at an exclusive, invite-only high-tea event.
- Funding: A total of $25,000 in prize funding is available for the winners of the peer review and audience votes.
- Growth Support: Potential to qualify for Growth support, including ongoing tailored support and grant or investment funding of $10,000 to $50,000 AUD to help scale your venture.
- Community: Ongoing connection with the virtual community to help you along your entrepreneurial journey. Keep each other inspired and accountable with monthly check-ins, mastermind sessions and knowledge sharing.
- Open to to back female-led impact ventures across the Pacific;
- You must have at least one female co-founder who will participate in the program;
- You intimately understand the problem that you are trying to solve;
- Your venture must exist to improve the lives of people living in poverty;
- While not required, they preference ventures that have a clear mandate or mission to uplift females in some way;
- You will have already launched a venture or run a pilot and have some early traction or proof of concept. You will typically have less than 100 customers or clients and have been in operation less than two years.
For more information, visit yher Accelerator.