Deadline: May 3, 2019
The Commonwealth Foundation is calling for applications from qualified individuals who are interested to become their Office Administrator. The Office Administrator will report to Director of Operations and work out of the Harrisburg office, upholding, at all times, CF’s values.
The Commonwealth Foundation is among the most effective and influential state-based think tanks in the country. With a top-notch team of policy analysts and communication experts, CF transforms free-market ideas into public policies so all Pennsylvanians can flourish.
- Staff the front desk at CF’s Harrisburg office, answering phone calls and greeting guests and ensuring guests and callers are warmly welcomed without exception. The Office Administrator will be the “first impression” of the organization for many callers and visitors.
- Manage conference room, including calendars and room set up.
- Point of contact for office appearance, including breakroom supplies and needs.
- Assist as needed for team meetings and events.
- Oversee new investor packets are mailed out.
- Point of contact for day to day issues that arise at the Harrisburg physical office.
- Assist staff with technology needs.
- Assist with managing payments, including handling petty cash and maintaining expense receipts.
- Monthly stipend for health care
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Reimbursements for needed mobile technology
- Matching retirement benefits
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience
- Applicants should share a commitment to the free-market principles of CF;
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills;
- 5 – 10+ years of comparable office experience with demonstrated excellence preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF with your name in the file to [email protected]
- A cover letter detailing your experience, your interest in/passion for the organization’s mission, and your salary requirements
For more information, visit Commonwealth Foundation Job.