In the World of Disney, stories are beautiful and always have a happy ending with “they lived happily ever after.” But there is one artist who wondered what it would be like to contrast these amazing stories of the Disney characters with the reality that we live in today.
We at Bright Side would like to present to you the whole series of images, created by artist Jeff Hong who is an expert in animation and screenplay and worked as an animation artist on Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, and The Emperor’s New Groove. He considers himself to be a big Disney fan and his images are full of emotions.
1. Mulan wearing a mask because of air pollution
2. Ariel trying to survive in the polluted waters of the sea
3. Even Elsa couldn’t save the polar ice caps from melting.
4. Lightning McQueen stuck in traffic
5. The Hundred Acre deforestation
6. Simba lives at the zoo now.
7. Nani, Lilo, and Stich begging for money in the streets.
8. Pocahontas in the Indian casino
9. The concrete jungle wasn’t quite what Tarzan was expecting.
10. Mowgli faces reality
11. Dumbo ended up in the circus.
12. Sebastian got caught.
13. Esmeralda in hiding
14. Belle wants to be more beautiful.
15. Phillip seducing Aurora in a bar
16. Remy in a cosmetic testing center
17. Bambi became a trophy.
What emotions have these pictures awakened in you? Do you think it was a good way to show the problems of our society? Share your opinion with us in the comments.