When we look at a picture, we always focus on the objects depicted in the foreground. But sometimes we should pay more attention to what’s going on the background — some of these photos usually conquer the internet.
Bright Side has found 17 photos where the main action is happening in the background.
17. Shout out to the guys who timed their jump perfectly.
16. “My uncle’s dog caught a bird and refused to put it down.”
15. The look on this pilot’s face as his passenger decides to jump and throw her arms into the air while under the spinning chopper blades:
14. Priorities be like:
12. A true fan of himself
11. When the mirror makes you look neither skinnier nor fatter:
10. “Took our first ever trip to Disney World. Got photobombed.”
9. “Can’t take any good pics without your best friend photobombing them.”
8. “Photobombed by the couple behind my father and I.”
7. How often do alpacas photobomb your wedding pictures?
6. “The best unplanned picture I’ve ever taken.”
5. When the interview is too serious:
4. Have you ever felt like Piglet?
3. When you’re tired of being that third wheel friend:
2. She doesn’t even realize…
1. “Got married last week. My favorite picture from the night got photobombed by my buddy.”
Have you ever been photobombed by a stranger? Share your pictures with us!